Vivo X5 Pro with Eye-Scanner Technology, Octa Core Processor Launched in China for CNY 2,698
Vivo launched a new handset in X series for china markets. The new handset is dubbed as X5 Pro and will be offered for a price of CNY 2,698. The company however did not reveal any details about availability of the device.
Beijing: Vivo X5 Pro sports 5.2 inch display and the resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by octa core processor. The processor is backed by 2 GB RAM and the internal storage is 16 GB. Memory can be expanded up to 128 GB via micro SD. The handset comes equipped with 13 megapixel camera at rear and 8 megapixel camera at front. It comes out of the box with Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity features are WiFi, Bluetooth and 3G. This is a dual SIM mobile phone that comes with other features such as 3.5 mm headphones, FM radio and micro USB charging. Battery under the hood is 2300 mAh.
Vivo X5 Pro comes with eye-scanner technology. Using this, the user can unlock the device and important stored information can also be locked. Vivo is planning to set up manufacturing plant in India in a couple of years. Earlier launch of Vivo in China was X5S for a price of CNY 2,498. It is also not clear whether Vivo has plans to launch X5 Pro in other global markets or not.
Detailed specifications of Vivo X5 Pro
- The handset comes with 5.2 inch display
- Display resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Type of display I AMOLED full HD
- The handset is powered by octa core processor
- It is backed by 2 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 16 GB
- Memory can be expanded via micro SD up to 128 GB
- The handset features 13 megapixel camera
- There is also 8 megapixel front facing camera
- The device runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features of the handset are WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 3G
- 3.5 mm headphones
- FM Radio
- Micro USB charging
- The handset supports dual SIM
- Proximity, compass, accelerometer and ambient light sensors
- Battery under the hood is 2300 mAh