Vivo X5Pro Reached India with Rs. 27,980 Price Tag: X5Pro Specifications, Availability Details
Vivo X5Pro is the new handset launched for the Indian markets and it will be made available from August 15, it is revealed. X5Pro will come with a price tag of Rs. 27,980. X5Pro was launched first in China and is available since May.
Mumbai: The new handset from Vivo comes with 5.2 inch display and the resolution of X5pro is 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor and the clock speed is not known. The processor is paired with 2 GB RAM and internal storage provided is 16 GB. Extra storage can be added up to 128 GB via micro SD. There is 13 megapixel primary camera and 8 megapixel secondary camera. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system. Apart from other connectivity features, this handset also supports 4G LTE. It comes with dual SIM capability and other features are 3.5 mm headphones and FM radio. It comes packed with 2450 mAh battery.
Vivo X5Pro comes with eye scanner technology which is the highlight of the device. But the variant that will be launched in India does not feature this technology. The micro SIM and Nano-SIM card slots of X5Pro supports 4G LTE.
Full specifications of Vivo X5Pro
- Vivo X5pro comes with 5.2 inch display
- Display resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Physical dimensions are 147.9 x 73.45 x 6.44 mm
- It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- The processor is paired with 2 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 16 GB
- Memory can be expanded up to 128 GB via micro SD
- The handset has 13 megapixel battery at rear
- There is also 8 megapixel camera at front on board
- The handset runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features are WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and micro USB
- The handset also supports 4G LTE
- Dual SIM
- 5 mm headphones
- FM Radio
- Proximity, accelerometer, gyroscope and ambient light sensors
- The handset is powered by 2450 mAh battery