MWC 2015: Vivo X5Max+ with 4G LTE Support 13 MP Camera, Large 2300 mAh Battery is Official
Vivo launched a new handset at Mobile World Congress 2015. The new smartphone is dubbed as X5 Max+ and is the variant of X5Max. Major difference between the two is the large battery which increased the thickness of the latest variant.
Barcelona: Vivo X5Max+ sports 5.5 inch display and the resolution of is 1080 x 1920 pixels. Type of display is Super AMOLED and the pixel density is 401 ppi. The handset is 5.1 mm thick. It is powered by MediaTek Mt6572 octa core processor whose clock speed is 1.7 GHz. The processor is coupled with 2 GB RAM and the internal storage provided is 16 GB. Memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD. Extra storage up to 128 GB can be added via micro SD. It comes equipped with a 13 megapixel primary camera and also features 5 megapixel front facing camera. It runs on Android 4.4.4 Kitkat operating system. Apart from the usual connectivity features like WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth it also supports 4G LTE. The handset has a large 2300 mAh battery under the hood.
The original X5Max was only 4.75mm thick and the variant X5Max+ it 5.1 mm. This is due to the bigger battery present under the hood. There were heating issues in the original device and it is hoped that Vivo took care of it and the new handset will not have any such issues.
Detailed specifications of Vivo X5Max+
- The handset comes with 5.5 inch display
- Display resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Type of display is Super AMOLED
- Pixel density is 401 ppi
- It is 5.1 mm thick
- The handset is powered by 1.7 GHz octa core MediaTek MT6572 processor
- It is backed by 2 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 16 GB
- Memory can be expanded via micro SD up to 128 GB
- The handset features 13 megapixel camera
- There is also 5 megapixel front facing camera
- The device runs on Android 4.4.4 Kitkat operating system
- Connectivity features of the handset are WiFi, GPS, NFC, 4G and Bluetooth
- 3.5 mm headphones
- Micro USB charging
- Accelerometer, Proximity, ambient light and accelerometer
- Battery under the hood is 2500 mAh