Vivo Y51 Low-end Smartphone with 5 inch Display, 128 GB Expandable Memory and Android 5.0.2 OS Launched
Vivo launched a new smartphone in China. Dubbed as Vivo Y51, this is a low end smartphone. The company is yet to reveal the details of pricing and availability of the handset.
Beijing: Vivo Y51 smartphone sports 5 inch display whose resolution is 540 x 960 pixels. It is powered by quad core processor whose clock speed is 1.2 GHz. The processor is coupled with 2 GB RAM. The handset is provided with 16 GB internal storage. Those who find the internal memory insufficient can utilize the micro SD facility to expand memory up to 128 GB. The handset comes equipped with 8 megapixel camera at rear and there is also 5 megapixel front camera. The handset comes out of the box with Android 5.0.2 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity features are WiFi, Bluetooth, 3G and GPS. It also supports 4G LTE. Other features are dual SIM and 3.5 mm headphones. It is powered by 2350 mAh battery under the hood.
Vivo Y51 runs on FunTouch Os which is based on Android Lollipop operating system. Other features of the handset are face beauty mode, HDR, panorama and night mode. The 8 megapixel camera at rear also supports full HD video recording.
Detailed Specifications of Vivo Y51
- Display screen size is 5 inches
- Display resolution is 540 x 960 pixels
- Body dimensions are 143.8 x 71.7 x 7.52 mm
- It weighs 157 grams
- It is powered by 1.2 GHz quad core processor
- The processor is backed by 2 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 16 GB
- Memory can be expanded up to 128 GB via micro SD
- The handset comes equipped with 8 megapixel primary camera
- There is 5 megapixel front facing camera
- It runs on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features are WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G LTE
- 3.5 mm headphones
- Dual SIM
- Proximity, accelerometer, ambient light and gyroscope sensors
- Battery capacity is 2350 mAh
- The handset is offered in white color