Oppo A31 with 4.5 inch Display, 128 GB Expandable Storage to go on Flash Sale on April 17 in China for CNY 999
Oppo launched a new smartphone that will be available only in China for now. The new handset is dubbed as Oppo A31 and will go on flash sale on April 17. The handset will be offered for a price of CNY 999.
Pune: Oppo A31 comes with 4.5 inch display and the resolution is 480 x 854 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor whose clock speed is 1.4 GHz. The processor is paired with 1 GB RAM and the internal storage is 8 GB. Memory can be expanded up to 128 GB via micro SD. it comes equipped with 8 megapixel primary camera and 5 megapixel front facing camera. The handset comes out of the box with Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system. Connectivity features of the handset include WiFi, 4G LTE and GPS. It supports dual SIM and has 2000 mAh battery under the hood.
Oppo A31 is listed on the official website of the company in China for CNY 999. Highlights of the handset are the 4G LTE connectivity and the expandable storage. Inbuilt storage is only 8 GB but extra storage can be added up to 128 GB via micro SD.
Full specifications of Oppo A31
- It sports 4.5 inch display
- Display resolution is 480 x 854 pixels
- Body dimensions are 131.9 x 65.54 x 8.03 mm
- It weighs 135 grams
- It is powered by 1.4 GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- The processor is paired with 1 GB RAM
- It has 8 GB internal storage
- Memory can be expanded up to 128 GB via micro SD
- The handset features 8 megapixel primary camera with auto focus
- It also features 5 megapixel front facing camera
- It comes loaded with Android 4.4 Kitkat OS
- Connectivity features are WiFi, GPS, 4G LTE and 3G
- The handset supports dual SIM
- 3.5 mm headphones
- Micro USB charging
- Proximity, accelerometer and ambient light sensors
- It packs 2000 mAh battery