Motorola Moto X Force Launched in India and Starting Price is Rs. 49,999: Moto X Force Availability Online
Motorola Moto X is going to be launched in India today. The handset was launched in UK with a price tag of GBP 499 for the 32 GB variant and GBP 534 for the 64 GB variant. Starting price of the device in India is Rs. 49,999.
Mumbai: Moto X Force comes with 5.4 inch display and the resolution of it is 481440 x 25600 x 854 pixels. It is powered by octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM899344 processor with 2 GHz speed. The processor is coupled with 3 GB RAM and the internal storage is 32 GB. Extra storage can be added up to 2000 GB via micro SD. The handset comes equipped with 21 megapixel rear camera with flash and 5 megapixel front facing camera. The handset comes out of the box with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system. Apart from usual connectivity options, it also supports 3G and 4G connectivity. However it does not support Indian 4G LTE band. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones, nano SIM support. Battery under the hood is 3760 mAh.
Highlight of Motorola Moto X Force is that it is shatterproof. The device is not going to be Flipkart exclusive like other Motorola devices and is also listed on Amazon India.
Full specifications of Moto X Force
- This handset comes with 5.4 inch display
- Display resolution is 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Body dimensions are 149.8 x 78 x 9.2 mm
- It weighs 169 grams
- Spark 2 is powered by 2 GHz octa core processor
- The processor is paired with 3GB RAM
- There is 32 GB internal storage
- Extra storage can be added up to 2000 GB via micro SD
- There is 21 megapixel primary camera
- It also has 5 megapixel secondary camera
- It runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 3G/4G
- 3G connectivity
- 5 mm headphones
- Nano SIM
- Proximity, gyroscope, compass, ambient light and accelerometer sensors.
- Battery under the hood is 3760 mAh
- It will be offered in black ballistic nylon color