Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro, Variant of Redmi 3 with Finger Print Scanner and 4100 mAh Battery Launched in China
Xiaomi launched a new variant of Redmi 3 for the China market. Dubbed as Redmi 3 Pro, the price of the handset is revealed as CNY 899. It will go on flash sale in China on April 6. The company is yet to say a word about global launching of the handset.
Mumbai: Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro comes with 5 inch display with resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It weighs 144 grams and is powered by octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor with clock speed os 1.2 GHz. The processor is parried with 2 GB RAM and is provided with 16 GB internal storage. There is facility to expand memory up to 128 GB via micro SD. The handset comes equipped with 13 megapixel primary camera and there is also 5 megapixel secondary camera. It runs on Android operating system of unrevealed version. Apart from usual connectivity features, it also supports 4G TLE. Other features are 3.4 mm headphones, FM radio and dual SIM. There are also accelerometer, proximity, ambient light and gyroscope sensors. It has 4100 mAh capacity battery under the hood.
Redmi 3 Pro has better RAM and storage compared to the original Redmi 3. It also features fingerprint scanner. Apart from these the two share similar specifications. It will be offered din gold, grey and silver color options.
Detailed specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro
- Screen size is 5 inches
- Display resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels
- Physical dimensions are 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5 mm
- It weighs 144 grams
- It is powered by octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- The processor is paired with 2 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 16 GB
- Expandable memory up to 128 GB via micro SD
- 13 megapixel primary camera
- 5 megapixel secondary camera
- Runs on Android operating system
- Supports WiFi, Bluetooth and 4G LTE
- 3.5 mm headphones
- FM radio
- Dual SIM
- Proximity, accelerometer, ambient light and gyroscope sensors
- Battery under the hood is 4100 mAh