Xioami Redmi Note 3 with Hexa Core Processor, 4000 mAh Battery, Fingerprint Scanner Coming to India on March 3
Xiaomi is going to launch a Redmi Note 3 in India on 3rd March. The company is going to hold an even in New Delhi. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 variant was launched in China in January this year. It is priced CNY 999.
New Delhi: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 comes with 5.5 inch display with 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution. The handset is powered by hexa core Helio X10 MediaTek processor whose clock speed is 1.3 GHz. The processor is coupled with 2 GB RAM and the internal storage provided is 16 GB. Memory can be via micro SD. The handset comes equipped with 8 megapixel primary and 5 megapixel secondary camera. It comes out of the box with Android Lollipop operating system. Connectivity features of the device include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G. This supports dual SIM and also features 3.5 mm headphones and FM Radio. There is also accelerometer, proximity, ambient light and gyroscope sensors. Battery under the hood is 4000 mAh capacity.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 comes with fingerprint scanner and metal body. It will be offered with two Ram and storage versions – One with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage and the other with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. It also supports 4G LTE connectivity.
Detailed specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- The handset sports 5.5 inch display
- Display resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Pixel density is 403 ppi
- Body dimensions are 150 x 76 x 8.65mm
- It weighs 164 grams
- It is powered by Helio X10 MediaTek hexa core processor
- RAM is 2/3 GB
- It is provided with 16/32 GB internal storage
- It has 13 megapixel primary camera
- There is also 5 megapixel front facing camera
- It runs on Android Lollipop operating system
- WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G connectivity
- 5 mm headphones
- FM radio
- Dual SIM
- Accelerometer, proximity, ambient light and gyroscope sensors
- Battery under the hood is 4000 mAh
- It is offered in gold, dark grey and silver color options