Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 to Reach India in April: Redmi Note 3 Specifications and Availability
Redmi Note 3 was launched in India a day ago and the Xiaomi announced that its latest flagship smartphone Mi 5 is going to reach India in a month from now. The smartphone was announced in China a month ago and India is one of the market that will sell the smartphone other than China.
New Delhi: Xiaomi Mi 5 comes with 5.15 inch display with 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution. Display density is 428 ppi. The handset is powered by quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor whose clock speed is 1.8 GHz. The processor is coupled with 3 GB RAM and the internal storage provided is 32 GB. It has 16megapixel camera at rear and there is also front facing 4 ultrapixel camera. It comes out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity features of the device include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G. This also features 3.5 mm headphones and dual SIM. There is proximity, accelerometer, ambient light, barometer and compass sensors. Battery under the hood is 3000 mAh capacity.
Xiaomi Mi 5 was announced with different RAM and storage options. The standard edition will feature 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage, the prime version comes with 3 GB RAM and 64 GB inbuilt storage and the pro version is offered with 4 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage in China.
Detailed specifications of Xiaomi Mi 5
- The handset sports 5.15 inch display
- Display resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Display density is 428 ppi
- Body dimensions are 144.5 x 69.2 x 7.25 mm
- It weighs 129 grams
- It is powered by 1.8 GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- RAM is 3 GB
- It is provided with 32 GB internal storage
- It comes equipped with 16 megapixel primary camera
- There is also 4 ultrapixel front camera
- It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system
- WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G connectivity
- 5 mm headphones
- Dual SIM
- Accelerometer, ambient light, compass, barometer and proximity sensors
- Battery under the hood is 3000 mAh