HTC One X9 to Hit Shelves Soon in India: One X9 Listed on HTC India Website
HTC revealed One X9 smartphone in December, 2015 in China. In MWC 2016, the company announced the availability details of the device in some markets. The handset now reached India. It is now listed on the official site of the company in India. Official launching is expected very soon.
Mumbai: HTC One X9 comes with 5.5 inch display and the resolution of it is 1080 x 1920 pixels. The handset is powered by MediaTek Helio X10 processor. The processor is paired with 3 GB RAM and the internal storage is 32 GB. Memory can be expanded up to 2000 GB via micro SD. It comes equipped with 13 megapixel primary camera with flash and there is also 5 megapixel camera at front on board. It runs on Android operating system. The handset supports WiFI, GPS, Bluetooth, 3G and 4G LTE. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones, dual SIM and accelerometer, ambient light, proximity sensors. Battery under the hood is 3000 mAh capacity.
The 3000 mAh battery of HTC One X9 is said to deliver 15 hours of 3G talk time and forty hours of audio playback. The device also features fast charging and there is also Dolby Audio technology. It also features fingerprint sensor. It will be available ad silver and gunmetal grey color options.
Detailed specifications of HTCOne X9
- Screen size is 5.5 inches
- Display resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Pixel density is 401 ppi
- Body dimensions are 153.9 x 75.9 x 7.9 mm
- It weighs 170 grams
- It is powered by MediaTek Helio X10 Processor
- The processor is paired with 3 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 32 GB
- Expandable storage is 2000 GB micro SD
- It comes equipped with 13 megapixel primary camera
- There is also 5 megapixel primary camera
- It comes out of the box with Android OS
- Connectivity features include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G LTE
- 5 mm headphones
- Dual SIM
- Compass, proximity, ambient light, gyroscope and accelerometer sensors
- Battery under the hood is 3000 mAh