Intex Cloud Jewel available Exclusively on Snapdeal: Cloud Jewel Specifications and Price
Intex expanded its Cloud series by launching a new smartphone dubbed as Cloud Jewel. This comes with a price tag of Rs. 5,999. This can be purchased from Snapdeal. Highlight of the device is the support to 4G connectivity.
New Delhi: Intex cloud Jewel sports 5 inch display with 720 x 1280 pixel resolution. The handset is powered by quad core processor whose clock speed is 1 GHz. The processor is backed by 2 GB RAM and the internal storage is 16 GB. Memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD. It has 8 megapixel rear camera and 5 megapixel front camera on board. The handset comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. It supports GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth and 4G connectivity. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones, FM radio and dual SIM. There are proximity, accelerometer, ambient light and gyroscope sensors. It comes packed with 2500 mAh battery.
Cloud Jewel is a budget smartphone that comes with 4G LTE support. Year 2016 is going to be the year of 4G LTE devices in India and Intex offers smartphones for affordable price. Intex mobile business Head Sanjay Kumar Kalirona said that they are happy to partner with Snapdeal to bring it exclusively for consumers.
Detailed specifications of Intex Cloud Jewel
- Display screen size is 5 inches
- Display resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels
- Pixel density is 294 ppi
- Body dimensions are 143.5 x 71.4 x 8.9 mm
- It weighs 140 grams
- It is powered by 1 GHz quad core processor
- The processor is paired with 2 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 16 GB
- Memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD
- There is 8 megapixel primary camera
- It has 2 megapixel secondary camera
- The handset runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features are WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G
- Dual SIM
- Proximity, accelerometer, ambient light and gyroscope
- Battery under the hood is 2500 mAh
- It is offered in grey and champagne colors