Motorola Moto X Play Dual SIM Variant with 21 Megapixel Camera, Android Lollipop OS Launched in India
Motorola Moto X Play smartphone is launched in India. The handset is offered in two variants with different storage options. The 16 GB variant can be purchased for Rs. 18,499 and the 32 GB variant comes with a price tag of Rs. 19,999.
New Delhi: Moto X Play comes with 5.5 inches display and the resolution of it is 1080 x 1920 pixels. The handset weighs 169 grams. It is powered by octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor whose clock speed is 1.7 GHz. The processor is coupled with 2 GB RAM and the internal storage of it is 16 GB. There is facility to expand memory up to 128 GB via micro SD. The handset has an 21 megapixel rear camera and 5 megapixel front camera on board. It runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system. Apart from the usual connectivity features such as WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth, the handset also supports 3G/4G LTE connectivity. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones and dual SIM support. Battery under the hood is 3630 mAh.
Highlights of Motorola Moto X Play handset are the 21 megapixel camera, the octa core processor and the latest version of android operating system. The dual SIM variant of the handset is now launched in India. It will be offered in black and white color options.
Full specifications of Motorola Moto X Play
- The display screen size is 5.5 inches
- Display resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Pixel density is 403 ppi
- Body dimensions are 148 x 75 x 10.9 mm
- It weighs 169 grams
- The handset is powered by 1.7 GHz octa core processor
- The processor is backed by 2 GB RAM
- There is 16 GB internal storage
- Memory can be expanded up to 128 GB via micro SD
- It has 21 megapixel primary camera
- There is also 5 megapixel front facing camera
- It runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features of the handset include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 3G/4G LTE
- 5 mm headphones
- Proximity, accelerometer and ambient light sensors
- Battery under the hood is 3630 mAh