Invites Sent for Official Launch of Motorola Moto X Force in Gurgaon, India on February 1
Motorola Moto X Force was launched in October 2015. The handset is going to be launched in India in February 2016. Invites are sent for the official launch which is going to take place in Gurgaon on February 1.
Mumbai: Moto X Force comes with 5.4 inch display and the resolution of it is 481440 x 25600 x 854 pixels. It is powered by octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 processor with 2 GHz speed. The processor is coupled with 3 GB RAM and the internal storage is 32 GB. Extra storage can be added up to 2000 GB via micro SD. The handset comes equipped with 21 megapixel rear camera with flash and 5 megapixel front facing camera. The handset comes out of the box with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system. Apart from usual connectivity options, it also supports 3G and 4G connectivity. However it does not support Indian 4G LTE band. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones, nano SIM support. Battery under the hood is 3760 mAh.
Highlight of Motorola Moto X Force is the Shattershield Display. It is made up of aluminum rigid core. The screen will not break even if it falls on slab of concrete.
Full specifications of Moto X Force
- This handset comes with 5.4 inch display
- Display resolution is 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Body dimensions are 149.8 x 78 x 9.2 mm
- It weighs 169 grams
- Spark 2 is powered by 2 GHz octa core processor
- The processor is paired with 3GB RAM
- There is 32 GB internal storage
- Extra storage can be added up to 2000 GB via micro SD
- There is 21 megapixel primary camera
- It also has 5 megapixel secondary camera
- It runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 3G/4G
- 3G connectivity
- 5 mm headphones
- Nano SIM
- Proximity, gyroscope, compass, ambient light and accelerometer sensors.
- Battery under the hood is 3760 mAh
- It will be offered in black ballistic nylon color