Oppo A53 with 2 GB RAM, Octa Core Snapdragon Processor Launched in China
Oppo launched a new smartphone for the China market. Dubbed as Oppo A53, the handset will be offered in black color. Highlights of the device are the octa core processor, 2 GB RAM and the 13 megapixel rear camera.
Beijing: Oppo A53 smartphone sports 5 inch display whose resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels. The handset weighs 165 grams it is powered by octa core processor whose clock speed is 1.5 GHz. The processor is coupled with 2 GB RAM. The handset is provided with 16 GB internal storage. Those who find the internal memory insufficient can utilize the micro SD facility to expand memory but the maximum capacity is not specified. The handset comes equipped with 13 megapixel camera at rear and there is also 5 megapixel front camera. The handset comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity features are WiFi, Bluetooth, 3G and GPS. It also supports 4G LTE. Other features are dual SIM and 3.5 mm headphones. It is powered by 3075 mAh battery under the hood.
Oppo A53 smartphone price and availability details are not announced by the company yet. It is also not clear whether the device will be made available outside China.
Detailed Specifications of Oppo A53
- Display screen size is 5.5 inches
- Display resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels
- Body dimensions are 153.9 x 77 x 7.4 mm
- It weighs 165 grams
- It is powered by 1.5 GHz octa core processor
- The processor is backed by 2 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 16 GB
- Memory can be expanded via micro SD
- The handset comes equipped with 13 megapixel primary camera
- There is 5 megapixel front facing camera
- It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features are WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G LTE
- 3.5 mm headphones
- FM Radio
- Dual SIM
- Proximity, accelerometer and gyroscope sensors
- Battery capacity is 3075 mAh
The handset is offered in gold color