Micromax Canvas Fire 4G+ Listed on the Official Website: Canvas Fire 4G+ Specifications, Availability and Price
Micromax listed a new handset on its official website. Dubbed as Canvas Fire 4G+, this is the variant of Fire 4G that was launched in September this year. It is not revealed when the handset will be made available for sale.
New Delhi: Micromax Canvas Fire 4G+ comes with 4.7 inch display and the resolution of it is 720 x 1280 pixels. Type of display is IPS. The handset is powered by quad core processor whose clock speed is 1 GHz. It is coupled with 1 GB RAM and the internal storage is 8 GB and there is facility expand memory further via micro SD up to 32 GB. It has 8 megapixel primary camera and 5 megapixel secondary camera. The handset comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity features include GPS, Bluetooth and WiFi. It supports 4G connectivity. The handset has proximity, accelerometer and gyroscope sensors. It comes packed with 2000 mAh battery under the hood.
Highlight of the handset s the 4G LTE connectivity and the dual front facing speakers. The specification is slightly improved than its predecessor Fire 4G. The new variant has 4.7 inch display instead of 4.5 inch display with higher resolution. The Plus variant also has better cameras than its predecessor.
Full specifications of Micromax Canvas Fire 4G+
- Screen size is 4.7 inches
- Display resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels
- It is powered by 1 GHz quad core processor
- The processor is paired with 1 GB RAM
- Internal storage provided is 8 GB
- Memory can be expanded via micro SD up to 32 GB
- There is 8 megapixel primary camera
- It comes equipped with 5 megapixel front camera
- The handset comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features are GPS, Bluetooth and WiFi
- 3G and 4G LTE support
- 5 mm headphones
- Dual SIM
- Proximity, accelerometer and gyroscope sensors
- Battery under the hood is 2000 mAh