LG Volt with Quad Core Processor, 4.7 inch Display, 2100 mAh Battery Announced in Korea
LG announced a new mid range smartphone in Korea. This is a variant of curved LG Spirit smartphone and is dubbed as LG Volt. It will be offered with a price tag of KRW 200,000.
Seoul: The newly announced LG Volt is a 4.7 inch capacitive display handset with resolution 720 x 1280 pixels. The handset weighs just 119 grams. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor whose clock speed is 1.2 GHz. The processor is paired with 1 GB RAM and the internal storage is 8 GB. There is micro SD via which the existing storage can be expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD. LG Volt comes equipped with 8 megapixel rear camera and 1 megapixel front facing camera. It comes out of the box with Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system. It supports WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC and 3G connectivity. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones, FM Radio and micro USB charging. Battery under the hood is 2100 mAh.
LG Spirit was launched in February this year and it was informed at that time that it will be offered in two variants based on the markets. LG Spirit had 1.3 GHz processor paired with 1 GB RAM and the latest LG Volt is offered with 1.2 GHz quad core processor.
Detailed specifications of LG Volt
- The handset comes with 4.7 inch display
- Display resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels
- Body dimension are 133.3 x 66.1 x 9.9 mm
- It weighs 119 grams
- The handset is powered by 1.2 GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- It is backed by 1 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 8 GB
- Memory can be expanded via micro SD up to 32 GB
- The handset features 8 megapixel camera
- There is also 1 megapixel front facing camera
- The device runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features of the handset are WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 3G
- 3.5 mm headphones
- FM Radio
- Micro USB charging
- Proximity, compass, accelerometer and ambient light sensors
- Battery under the hood is 2100 mAh