Oppo Mirror 5 with Android 5.1 OS, 4G LTE Support Listed on Company Website
Oppo launched a new handset Mirror 5. The new handset is listed on the company website. This is a dual SIM phone with 4G LTE support and Android Lollipop OS. The price of the handset is not yet revealed.
Taipei: Oppo Mirror 5 sports 5 inch display and the resolution of it is 540 x 960 pixels. It is powered by quad core processor whose clock speed is 1.2 GHz. The processor is paired with 2 GB RAM and the internal storage is 16 GB. There is facility to add extra storage up to 128 GB via micro SD. The handset comes with 8 megapixel primary camera and also 5 megapixel secondary camera. Apart from other connectivity features this device also supports 4G LTE. This dual SIM has 2420 mAh battery.
Oppo Mirror 5 will be offered in white and black color options. The handset also comes preloaded with many apps such as Smart Remote Control app. This app lets to operate common household appliances, claims the company. Mirror 5 shares most of the specification of Mirror 5s smartphone that was launched by the company for Taiwan market few days ago. The handset will be launched soon in South Asia, Southeast Asia, middle east and Mexico.
Detailed specifications of Oppo Mirror 5
- The display screen size is 5 inches
- Display resolution is 540 x 960 pixels
- Physical dimensions are 143.4 x 71.2 x 7.65 mm
- It weighs 160 grams
- It is powered by 1.2 GHz quad core processor
- The processor is paired with 2 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 16 GB
- Memory can be expanded up to 128 GB via micro SD
- There is 8 megapixel primary camera
- There is also 5 megapixel secondary camera
- The handset runs on Android 5.1 operating system
- Connectivity features are WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth, 4G LTE and 3G
- 5 mm headphones
- FM Radio
- Dual SIMs
- Proximity, ambient light, accelerometer and gyroscope sensors
- The handset is offered in white and blue colors
- Battery under the hood is 2420 mAh