iBall Andi 3.5V Genius2 with 3G Connectivity Support Listed on Official Site: Genius2 Specifications
iBall listed a new smartphone on its official website. The new budget smartphone listed is an addition to the Andi series and is dubbed as Andi 3.5V Genius2. The company is yet to reveal the details of availability and price of the device.
Mumbai: iBall Andi 3.5V Genius2 sports 3.5 inch display and the resolution of it is 320 x 480 pixels. It is powered by 1 GHz processor which is coupled with 256 MB RAM. Internal storage is also only 512 MB which is commonly seen in budget smartphones. However, for those who want more storage there is micro SD card via which memory can be added up to 32 GB. There is 2 megapixel primary camera and also VGA front facing camera. The handset comes out of the box with Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system. This budget smartphone also supports 3G connectivity apart from WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth. Other features are FM radio and 3.5 mm headphones. This dual SIM phone has 1250 mAh battery under the hood.
Looking at the specification, we can say that Andi 3.5V Genius2 will be offered for an affordable price. This handset seems to be targeted at first time smartphone users and for those customers who are budget conscious. Though this is a budget phone, it supports 3G connectivity which is the highlight of it.
Full specifications of iBall Andi 3.5V Genius2
- The handset comes with 5 inch display
- Display resolution is 320 x 480 pixels
- It is powered by 1 GHz processor
- The processor is paired with 256 MB RAM
- There is 512 MB internal storage
- Memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD
- The handset has 2 megapixel rear camera with flash
- It also features VGA front facing camera
- The handset comes with Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system
- Connectivity features are WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and micro USB
- 5 mm headphones
- FM Radio
- Dual SIM
- Proximity, accelerometer and gyroscope sensors
- Battery under the hood is 1250 mAh