World’s First Smartphone with 6 GB RAM Launched in China: Vivo Xplay5 Elite Specs and Price
Vivo, the Chinese mobile maker launched a new handset whose highlight is it’s RAM. The new device is Vivo Xplay5 Elite and it comes with a RAM of 6 GB. Two versions of the device were launched with different RAM options. Vivo Xplay5 comes with 4 GB RAM.
New Delhi: Vivo XPlay5 Elite comes with 5.43 inch display and the resolution of it is 1440 x 2560 pixels. It is powered by quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor whose clock speed is 2.15 GHz. The processor is coupled with 6 GB RAM. Extra storage can be added up to 128 GB via micro SD. The handset comes equipped with 16 megapixel rear camera with flash and 8 megapixel front facing camera. The handset comes out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Apart from usual connectivity options, it also supports 4G connectivity. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones, FM radio and dual SIM support. There are proximity, accelerometer, gyroscope and ambient light sensors. Battery under the hood is 3600 mAh.
Vivo Xplay5 Elite launched in China is the first smartphone in the world with 6 GB RAM. There is also a finger print scanner. Both the devices will be launched in China on March 8. Elite is priced CNY 4,288.
Full specifications of Vivo XPlay 5 Elite
- This handset comes with 5.43 inch display
- Display resolution is 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Boyd dimensions are 153.5 x 76.2 x 7.59 mm
- It weighs 167.8 grams
- It is powered by 2.15 GHz quad core processor
- The processor is paired with 6 GB RAM
- Extra storage can be added up to 128 GB via micro SD
- There is 16 megapixel primary camera
- It also has 8 megapixel secondary camera
- It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system
- Connectivity features include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G
- 3.5 mm headphones
- FM radio
- Dual SIM
- Proximity, ambient light, gyroscope and accelerometer sensors.
- Battery under the hood is 3600 mAh