Vivo Y51L with Qualcomm 410 Processor, 2 GB RAM and 4G LTE Support Launched in India
Vivo launched a variant of Y51 smartphone that was launched a month ago. The new smartphone is dubbed as Y51L and is launched in India for a price of Rs. 11,980. The handset supports Indian 4G LTE brands.
New Delhi: Vivo Y51L sports 5 inch display with 540 x 960 pixel resolution. It weighs 157 grams. The handset is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor whose clock speed is 1.2 GHz. The processor is backed by 2 GB RAM and the internal storage is 16 GB. Memory can be expanded up to 128 GB via micro SD. It has 8 megapixel rear camera and 5 megapixel front camera on board. The handset comes out of the box with Android 5.0.2 Lollipop operating system. It supports GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth and 4G LTE connectivity. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones, FM radio and dual SIM. There are ambient light, accelerometer, gyroscope and proximity sensors. It comes packed with 2350 mAh battery.
Vivo Y51L comes with glass back cover. CEO of Vivo India Alex Feng said that their products received positive demand across markets and there they are launching another product by name Y51L expecting to strengthen hold on market. The specifications of Vivo Y51 and Y51L are almost similar.
Detailed specifications of Vivo Y51L
- Display screen size is 5 inches
- Display resolution is 540 x 960 pixels
- Body dimensions are 143.8 x 71.7 x 7.52 mm
- It weighs 157 grams
- It is powered by 1.2 GHz quad core processor
- The processor is paired with 2 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 16 GB
- Memory can be expanded up to 128 GB via micro SD
- There is 8 megapixel primary camera
- It has 5 megapixel secondary camera
- The handset runs on Android 5.0.2 operating system
- Connectivity features are WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G LTE
- 5 mm headphones
- FM radio
- Dual SIM
- Proximity, accelerometer, ambient light and gyroscope sensors
- Battery under the hood is 2350 mAh