iBall Andi Class X Budget Smartphone with 3G Support Launched: Andi Class X Price and Specifications
iBall Andi Class X smartphone is the new budget offering from iBall. The handset can be purchased for a price of Rs. 3,999. Class X smartphone’s highlight is 3G support which is not usually found in smartphones at this price point.
Mumbai: iBall Andi Class X sports 4 inch display and the resolution of it is 480 x 800 pixels. Pixel density is 233 ppi. The handset is powered by dual core processor whose clock speed is 1.3 GHz. The processor is backed by 1 GB RAM. The handset is provided with 8 GB in-built storage. Memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD. The handset comes equipped with 5 megapixel primary camera for clicking pictures and there is also 2 megapixel secondary camera for taking selfies and for video calling. The smartphone runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system. Apart from usual connectivity features, it also supports 3G connectivity. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones, FM radio and dual SIM. battery under the hood is 1400 mAh.
Sandeep Parasrampuria, the director of iBall said that they understand that customers are looking for lightweight, affordable smartphone. The new Class X smartphone in Andi series comes for below Rs. 4,000 price and is one of the best phone in Indian market.
Full Specifications of iBall Andi Class X
- The handset comes with 4 inch display
- Display resolution is 480 x 800 pixels
- It is powered by 1.3 GHz dual core processor
- The processor is paired with 1 GB RAM
- It is provided with 8 GB RAM
- Memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD
- There is 5 megapixel primary camera
- It also features 2 megapixel secondary camera
- The handset comes out of the box with Android 4.4 kitkat operating system
- Connectivity features of the handset include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 3G
- 5 mm headphones
- FM radio
- It supports dual SIM
- Proximity, accelerometer and gyroscope sensors
- Battery under the hood is 1400 mAh removable battery