Qiku F4 with Finger Print Scanner, 4G LTE Support and 128 GB Expandable Storage Launched
Chinese mobile manufacturer Qiku introduced a new handset for the China market. Dubbed as Qiku F4, customers can choose the handset with 2 GB or 3 GB RAM. Flash sale of the device is on 25th of this month in China. The handset supports fingerprint scanner.
Beijing: Qiku F4 is a 5 inch display smartphone with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. It weighs 128 grams and is powered by MediaTek MT6753 processor whose clock speed is 1.3 GHz. It is coupled with 2/3 GB RAM which is one of the highlights of the handset. The handset is also provided with 16/32 GB internal storage. There is facility to expand memory up to 128 GB via micro SD. It comes equipped with 13 megapixel camera at rear and 5 megapixel camera at front. The handset comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. It supports 4G LTE along with other common connectivity features. Other features are dual SIM, 3.5 mm headphones and FM radio. It comes packed with 2500 mAh battery.
Qiku F4 supports 4G LTE and finger print scanner which are the highlights of the device. The company is yet to say a work on global launch of it. It is offered in blue, gold, pink, black and white color options.
Detailed specifications of Qiku F4
- It comes with a screen size of 5 inches
- Display resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels
- Body dimensions are 142 x 77 x 9.3 mm
- It weighs 128 grams
- The handset is powered by 1.3 GHz quad core MediaTek MT6753 processor
- The processor is paired with 2/3 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 16/32 GB
- 128 GB Expandable storage support
- There is 13 megapixel rear camera
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features are WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G LTE
- 5 mm headphones
- Dual SIM
- FM radio
- Proximity, ambient light, gyroscope and accelerometer sensors
- Battery under the hood is 2500 mAh
- It is offered in white, black, gold, blue and pink color options