Lenovo K5 Note with Octa Core Processor, Android 5.1 OS, Fingerprint Scanner Launched in China
Lenovo K5 Note is the new smartphone launched by the company in China. It comes with a price tag of CNY 1,099. This will be available for sale in China for now. No information is revealed about launch of the handset in other global markets.
Beijing: Lenovo K5 Note comes with 5.5 inch display screen with 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution. It is powered by octa core processor whose clock speed is 1.8 GHz. The processor is paired with 2 GB RAM and internal storage provided is 16 GB. It supports micro SD via which memory can be further expanded up to 128 GB. It sports 13 megapixel camera at rear and it also comes equipped with 8 megapixel camera at front. The handset comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity features include WiFi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE and GPS. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones and dual SIM support. It features compass, gyroscope, proximity. accelerometer and ambient light sensors. Battery under the hood is 3500 mAh capacity battery.
Lenovo K5 Note comes with metal body. There is also fingerprint scanner. Other features are Dolby Atmos powered speakers. The device supports 4G LTE which is one of the highlight and is compatible with Indian LTE bands also.
Detailed specifications of Lenovo K5 Note
- Display screen size is 5.5 inches
- Display resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Body dimensions are 152 x 75.7 x 8.49 mm
- The handset is powered by 1.8 GHz octa core MediaTek Helio P10 Processor
- The processor is paired with 2 GB RAM
- There is 16 GB internal storage
- Memory can be expanded up to 128 GB via micro SD
- There is 13 megapixel primary camera
- It also has 8 megapixel secondary camera
- It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features are WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G LTE
- 5 mm headphones
- FM radio
- Dual SIM support
- Compass, gyroscope, Proximity, accelerometer and ambient light sensors
- Battery under the hood is 3500 mAh