LG Stylus 2 Price Revealed: LG Stylus 2 Specifications, Availability
LG Stylus 2 was announced days before MWC 2016 in February. The device is going for sale in a few days in South Korea. The company revealed the price of the device on its official website and it is KRW 396,000.
Mumbai: LG Stylus 2 comes with 5.7 inch display with 720 x 1280 pixel resolution. It weighs 145 grams. The handset is powered by quad core processor whose clock speed is 1.2 GHz. The processor is coupled with 1.5 GB RAM and the internal storage provided is 16 GB. There is facility to expand memory via micro SD. It has 13 megapixel camera at rear and there is also 8 megapixel. It comes out of the box with Android 6.0 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity features of the device include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G. This also features 3.5 mm headphones, FM radio and dual SIM. There are proximity, ambient light, gyroscope and accelerometer sensors. Battery under the hood is 3000 mAh capacity.
LG is yet to say a word on availability of the device in other global markets. It is expected that it will reach Europe and North America in the end of this month. Highlight of LG Stylus 2 is the nano coated tip pen for more accuracy.
Detailed specifications of LG Stylus 2
- The handset sports 5.7 inch display
- Display resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels
- Body dimensions are 155 x 736 x 7.4 mm
- It weighs 145 grams
- It is powered by 1.3 GHz quad core processor
- RAM is 1 GB
- It is provided with 8GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 64 GB
- It comes equipped with 5 megapixel primary camera
- There is also 2 megapixel front camera
- It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system
- WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G connectivity
- 3.5 mm headphones
- Dual SIM
- Proximity and accelerometer sensors
- Battery under the hood is 3000 mAh
- It is offered in titan, brown and white color options