ZTE Blade D2 with 4000 mAh Battery, 5 inch Display Launched: Blade D2 Specifications and Availability
ZTE launched a new handset in Blade series. Dubbed as Blade D2, the device is listed on official website of the company in Vietnam and is offered for VND 2.690,000. The device is not yet officially launched by the company.
Mumbai: ZTE Blade D2 comes with 5 inch display with 720 x 1280 pixel resolution. It weighs 155 grams. The handset is powered by MediaTek MT6735P quad core processor whose clock speed is 1.3 GHz. The processor is coupled with 1 GB RAM and the internal storage provided is 8 GB. There is facility to expand memory up to 64 GB via micro SD. It has 5 megapixel camera at rear and there is also 2 megapixel. It comes out of the box with Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity features of the device include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G. This also features 3.5 mm headphones and dual SIM. There are proximity and accelerometer sensors. Battery under the hood is 4000 mAh capacity.
Blade D2 comes with a large 4000 mAh battery which is the highlight of the company. The company is yet to reveal the details of global launching of the handset. The device is listed in black color option. Recently, ZTE launched V7 and V7 Lite smartphones in Blade series.
Detailed specifications of ZTE Blade D2
- The handset sports 5 inch display
- Display resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels
- Body dimensions are 144 x 3935 x 8 mm
- It weighs 155 grams
- It is powered by 1.3 GHz quad core processor
- RAM is 1 GB
- It is provided with 8GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 64 GB
- It comes equipped with 5 megapixel primary camera
- There is also 2 megapixel front camera
- It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system
- WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G connectivity
- 3.5 mm headphones
- Dual SIM
- Proximity and accelerometer sensors
- Battery under the hood is 4000 mAh
- It is offered in white color