Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Launch in India o 15th March: Vibe K5 Plus Specifications
Lenovo announced Vibe K5 Plus smartphone at MWC 2016 and the handset is going to be officially launched in India. The company is already sending invitations for the launch. The launch is scheduled on 15th of March.
Mumbai: Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus comes with 5 inch display and the resolution of it is 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor whose clock speed is 1.7 GHz. The processor is coupled with 2 GB RAM and the internal storage is 16 GB. Extra storage can be added up to 32 GB via micro SD. The handset comes equipped with 13 megapixel rear camera with flash and 5 megapixel front facing camera. The handset comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Apart from usual connectivity options, it also supports 4G connectivity. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones and dual SIM support. Battery under the hood is 2750 mAh.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus is one of the devices launched by Lenovo at MWC 2016. Lenovo also launched Windows 10 tablets and android tablets and also convertibles. Vibe K5 Plus handset will be offered in grey, gold and silver color options. Vibe K5 was also launched along with Vibe K5 Plus with minor differences such as display resolution.
Full specifications of Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- This handset comes with 5 inch display
- Display resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels
- It weighs 142 grams
- It is powered by 1.7 GHz quad core processor
- The processor is paired with 2 GB RAM
- There is 16 GB internal storage
- Extra storage can be added up to 32 GB via micro SD
- There is 13 megapixel primary camera
- It also has 5 megapixel secondary camera
- It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G
- 3G connectivity
- 3.5 mm headphones
- Dual SIM
- Proximity, ambient light and accelerometer sensors.
- Battery under the hood is 2750 mAh