Lenovo Lemon X3 aka Vibe X3 Launch in China: Vibe X3 Specs and Availability
A new handset is expected to be launched by Lenovo in a few days in China. Dubbed as Vibe X3 aka Lemon X, it will be launched on 16th November in an event in china. A teaser shared by the company confirmed this.
Beijing: Lenovo Lemon X aka Vibe X3 sports 5.5 inch display and the resolution of it is 1080 x 1920 pixels. Body dimensions are 154 x 76.4 x 9.4 mm. The handset is powered by hexa core Snapdragon 808 processor whose clock speed is 1.7 GHz. The processor is coupled by 3 GB RAM and the internal storage is 16 GB. Memory can be expanded up to 64 GB via micro SD. It has 21 megapixel primary camera and there is also 8 megapixel secondary camera. The handset comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. The device supports 4G LTE connectivity also. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones and dual SIM. There are proximity, accelerometer, compass and ambient light sensors. It has 4000 mAh battery under the hood.
Lenovo Vibe X3 also features new Dolby atoms sound technology. Highlight of the device are the superior quality 21 megapixel rear camera that can take photos even in low light and a powerful 4000 mAh battery.
Full specifications of Lenovo Lemon X aka Vibe X3
- It comes with 5.5 inch display
- Type of display is full HD
- Display resolution is 1080 x1920 pixels
- Pixel density is 441 ppi
- Body dimensions are 154 x 76.4 x 9.4 mm
- It weighs 175 grams
- It is powered by 1.7 GHz Snapdragon 808 hexa core processor
- The processor is paired with 3 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 16 GB
- Memory can be expanded up to 64 GB via micro SD
- There is 21 megapixel primary camera
- It also has 8 megapixel front camera
- It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- Connectivity features are WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G
- 5 mm headphones
- Dual SIM
- Battery capacity is 4000 mAh