Buy Coolpad Note 3 Lite @ Amazon India in Open Sales: Coolpad Note 3 Lite Specifications and Price
Coolpad Note 3 Lite was launched in India in January this year and went on sale on 28th January. The customers needed to register their names for purchasing the device. However it is now available without registrations. The device is available for Rs. 6,999.
New Delhi: Coolpad Note 3 Lite comes with 5 inch display with resolution 720 x 1280 pixels. The handset is powered by a quad core MediaTek MT6735 processor whose clock speed is 1.3 GHz. The processor is paired with 3 GB RAM and the internal storage is 16 GB. Memory can be expanded up to 64 GB via micro SD. It comes equipped with 13 megapixel primary camera with flash and there is also 5 megapixel camera at front on board. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. The handset supports WiFI, GPS, Bluetooth, 4G LTE. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones, dual SIM. It also features proximity, ambient light, accelerometer and compass sensors. Battery under the hood is 2500 mAh capacity.
Customers can now purchase Coolpad Note 3 Lite from Amazon India in open sales. It is available now at the e-commerce site with free delivery and cash on delivery options. It is available on EMI also that starts from Rs. 625.13. It is available on Amazon in black color.
Detailed specifications of Coolpad Note 3 LIte
- Screen size is 5 inches
- Display resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels
- It is powered by 1.3 GHz quad core processor
- The processor is paired with 3 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 16 GB
- Expandable storage is 64 via micro SD
- It comes equipped with 13 megapixel primary camera
- There is also 5 megapixel front facing camera
- It comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- Connectivity features include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G LTE
- 3.5 mm headphones
- Dual SIM
- Proximity, accelerometer, Ambient light and magnetometer sensors
- Battery under the hood is 2500 mAh