Coolpad Note 3 Lite with Quad Core Processor, Fingerprint Scanner Launched in India for Rs. 6,999
Coolpad launched a new smartphone in India. Dubbed as Coolpad Note 3 Lite, the handset can be now purchased from Amazon India in a flash sale scheduled on 28th January, 2016. Registration for the sale is now open. The handset comes for a price of Rs. 6,999.
Mumbai: Coolpad Note 3 Lite comes with 5 inch display with resolution 720 x 1280 pixels. The handset is powered by a quad core MediaTek MT6735 processor whose clock speed is 1.3 GHz. The processor is paired with 3 GB RAM and the internal storage is 16 GB. Memory can be expanded up to 64 GB via micro SD. It comes equipped with 13 megapixel primary camera with flash and there is also 5 megapixel camera at front on board. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. The handset supports WiFI, GPS, Bluetooth, 4G LTE. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones, dual SIM. It also features proximity, ambient light, accelerometer and compass sensors. Battery under the hood is 2500 mAh capacity.
The 2500 mAh battery of Coolpad Note 3 is claimed to deliver ten hours talktime and 200 hours standby time. The company is promising operating system update to Android 6.0 Marshmallow version. Coolpad partnered with HCL for after sales service in India. Highlight of the handset is the fingerprint sensor. The processor is another highlight of the device.
Detailed specifications of Intex Cloud 4G Smart
- Screen size is 5 inches
- Display resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels
- It is powered by 1.3 GHz quad core processor
- The processor is paired with 3 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 16 GB
- Expandable storage is 64 via micro SD
- It comes equipped with 13 megapixel primary camera
- There is also 5 megapixel front facing camera
- It comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- Connectivity features include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G LTE
- 3.5 mm headphones
- Dual SIM
- Proximity, accelerometer, Ambient light and magnetometer sensors
- Battery under the hood is 2500 mAh