Lava Iris Atom 3 with 5 inch Display, Android Lollipop OS Listed on Official Website
Lava launched a new affordable handset in his Iris series. The new device is dubbed as Iris atom 3 and is offered with a price tag of Rs. 4,899. The availability details of not revealed in the listing on the official website.
New Delhi: Lava Iris Atom 3 sports 5 inch display. Display resolution is 480 x 854 pixels. It weighs 150 grams. The handset is powered by quad core processor whose clock speed is 1.3 GHz. The processor is paired with 512 MB RAM and 8 GB internal storage. Memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD. The handset comes equipped with 5 megapixel primary camera and there is also 2 megapixel secondary camera. The handset runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Other features are 3.5 mm headphones, FM radio and dual SIM. Battery under the hood is 2000 mAh.
Lava Iris Atom 3 is going to be available in black and white color options. This is an entry level smartphone for first time smartphone users. This handset will compete with other smartphones such as Intex Aqua Air and Xolo One HD that are available in the market almost for the same price with similar specifications.
Full specifications of Lava Iris Atom 3
- Display screen size is 5 inches
- Resolution is 480 x 854 pixels
- Body dimensions are 144 x 72 x 9 mm
- It weighs 150 grams
- The handset is powered by 1.3 GHz quad core processor
- The processor is paired with 512 MB RAM
- Internal storage is 8 GB
- Memory can be expanded up to 32 GB
- It has 5 megapixel primary camera
- There is also 2 megapixel secondary camera
- It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 3G
- 5 mm headphones
- FM radio
- Dual SIM
- Proximity, accelerometer, gyroscope and ambient light sensors
- Battery under the hood is 2000 mAh
- It is offered in black and white color options