Lava Iris X10 is Official: Lava Iris X10 Specs, Price and Availability
Lava officially launched Lava Iris X10 smartphone that was listed online in the end of November. Though the handset was available for Rs. 10,990, the launching price is Rs. 11,500. Highlight of the devices are the 4G LTE support and 3 GB RAM.
Mumbai:Lava Iris X10 smartphone sports 5 inch display whose resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels.The handset weighs 105 grams it is powered by quad core processor whose clock speed is 1.3 GHz. The processor is coupled with 3 GB RAM. The handset is provided with 16 GB internal storage. Those who find the internal memory insufficient can utilize the micro SD facility to expand memory up to 32 GB. The handset comes equipped with 13 megapixel camera at rear and there is also 5 megapixel front camera. The handset comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity features are WiFi, Bluetooth, 3G and GPS. It also supports 4G LTE. Other features are dual SIM and 3.5 mm headphones. It is powered by 2900 mAh battery under the hood.
The 2900 mAh battery of Lava Iris X10 is claimed to deliver 15.3 hours talk time and 849.2 hours standby time. The handset was listed in the end of November on an e-commerce site and is now officially launched.
Detailed Specifications of Lava Iris X10
- Display screen size is 5 inches
- Display resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels
- It is powered by 1.3 GHz quad core processor
- The processor is backed by 3 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 16 GB
- Memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD
- The handset comes equipped with 13 megapixel primary camera
- There is 5 megapixel front facing camera
- It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features are WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G LTE
- 3.5 mm headphones
- Dual SIM
- Proximity, accelerometer sensors
- Battery capacity is 2900 mAh
- The handset is offered in white and black color options