Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace Listed on India Store: Galaxy J1 Ace Price and Specifications
Samsung India Store listed a new handset in Galaxy series. The new handset is dubbed as Galaxy J1 Ace and is listed with a price tag of Rs. 6,300. This is a 4.3 inch AMOLED screen display handset.
New Delhi: Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace handset sports 4.5 inch display whose resolution is 480 x 854 pixels. It is powered by quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor whose clock speed is 1.1 GHz. It has 1 GB RAM and the internal storage provided is 8 GB. Memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD. The handset comes equipped with 5 megapixel camera at rear and 2 megapixel camera at front. Camera features are beauty face, panorama and continuous shot. It comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity features of the handset include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G LTE. Other features are dual SIM, FM radio and 3.5 mm headphones. There are gyroscope, ambient light, accelerometer and proximity sensors. Battery under the hood is 2000 mAh.
Samsung India Store listed the handset for Rs. 6,300. The price is inclusive of all taxes. It is available in blue, black and white color options. Customers can check the availability of the device by entering the pin code.
Full specifications of Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace
- The handset comes with 4.3 inch display
- Display resolution is 480 x 800 pixels
- Body dimensions are 130.1 x 67.6 x 9.5 mm
- It is powered by 1.3 GHz dual core processor
- The processor is coupled with 512 MB RAM
- There is 4 GB internal storage
- Memory can be expanded up to 128 GB via micro SD
- It has 5 megapixel primary camera
- There is also 2 megapixel front facing camera
- It runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system
- Connectivity features are WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 3G
- 5 mm headphones
- FM Radio
- Dual SIM
- Proximity, ambient light, gyroscope and accelerometer sensors
- Battery under the hood is 1800 mAh