Samsung Galaxy A9 with Octa Core Processor, 3GB RAM and 16 Megapixel Rear Camera Listed
Samsung Galaxy A9 is the name of the new smartphone that is listed on the official website of the company in Iran. According to the listing, the handset will be launched officially on 1st December. The price of the handset is not revealed yet.
Tehran: Samsung Galaxy A9 smartphone comes with 5.5 inches with display resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor whose clock speed is 1.4 GHz. The processor is coupled with 3 GB RAM. The handset is provided with 32 GB internal storage. Those who find the internal memory insufficient can utilize the micro SD facility to expand memory up to 128 GB. The handset comes equipped with 16 megapixel camera at rear and there is also 5 megapixel front camera. The handset comes out of the box with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity features are WiFi, Bluetooth, 3G and GPS. It also supports 4G LTE. Other features are FM radio and 3.5 mm headphones.
Samsung Galaxy A9 will be made available in black, white and gold color options. The 16 megapixel rear camera is the highlight of the device. The camera features area face and smile detection, geo tagging, touch focus and HDR. There is no word on the capacity of the battery.
Detailed Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A9
- Display screen size is 5.5 inches
- Display resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Pixel density is 401 ppi
- The handset is offered with 1.4 GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- The processor is backed by 3 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 32 GB
- Memory can be expanded up to 128 GB via micro SD
- The handset comes equipped with 16 megapixel primary camera
- There is 5 megapixel front facing camera
- It runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features are WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G LTE
- 5 mm headphones
- FM Radio
- Dual SIM
- Proximity, ambient light, accelerometer and gyroscope sensors
- The handset is offered in gold, black and white color options