IIT-JEE Main 2015 Paper Based Exam on April 4: Candidates Can Download Hall Tickets from CBSE Website
IIT-JEE Mains 2015 offline exam that is conducted for admissions into NITs and IITs in the country is going to be held on 4th April. CBSE made all arrangements for this exam. In Telugu states, exam centers for JEE Main are in Guntur, Tirupati, Hyderabad, Khammam and Warangal districts. Nearly 1.3 lakh students from these two states are going to appear for the exam. The computer based IIT-JEE will be held on 10th and 11th of this month.
Guntur: Candidates appearing for JEE-Main 2015 paper based exam must remember the following. They must carry a ball point pen and their hall ticket to the exam hall. Those who did not get their hall tickets can obtain them from CBSE website. Apart from pencil and pen, no other electronic things are allowed into the exam hall. They must reach the exam center half an hour before the commencement of exam. Late comers will not be allowed to write the exam.
Time table for IIT-JEE Main 2015 Paper based exam
- Students will be allowed into the exam hall for Paper 1 at 9.00 am and for Paper II at 1.30 pm
- Booklets distribution will be at 9.20am for paper 1 and 1.50 pm for paper II
- Booklet seals can be opened at 9.25 am for Paper I and at 1.55 pm for Paper II
- Students will not be allowed after 9.30 for paper 1 and after 2 pm for paper II
- Paper I exam start at 9.30 am and Paper II at 2.00 pm
- Exam will end at 12.30 noon and Paper II will end at 5.00 pm
In Hyderabad district nearly 50,000 students are appearing for JEE Main paper based exam in 20 centers. In Warangal 12,143 students will appear for the exam in 16 centers. 6,017 will appear for the exam in Khammam. There are 43 centers in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. Nearly 38,000 students from Srikakulam to Prakasam district will appear for the exam in these centers. In Tirupati there are 29 exam centers and nearly 17,000 students will appear for this exam.