Micromax Canvas Juice 4G with 4000 mAh Battery, 4G LTE Support Listed on Official Site
Looking for an affordable 4G enabled smartphone from a well known brand? You will have to wait for a few days more to see Micromax officially announcing the new Canvas Juice 4G smartphone with large battery and 4G support. The handset is now listed officially on its website. Pricing and availability details however are yet to be revealed.
New Delhi: Micromax Canvas Juice 4G comes with 5 inch display screen with 720 x 1280 pixel resolution. It is powered by quad core whose clock speed is 1 GHz. The processor is paired with 2 GB RAM and internal storage provided is 8 GB. It supports micro SD via which memory can be further expanded up to 32 GB. It sports 8 megapixel camera at rear and it also comes equipped with 5 megapixel camera at front. The handset comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system of unknown version. Connectivity features include WiFi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE and GPS. It features proximity, accelerometer, ambient light gyroscope sensors. Battery under the hood is 4000 mAh capacity battery.
Micromax Canvas Juice 4G handset is offered in white color option. The 4000 mAh battery gives a talk time of 14 hours and standby time of 450 hours, it is claimed. It comes loaded with Amazon Kindle, Amazon Shop, Scandid, Skype and Snapdeal.
Detailed specifications of Micromax Canvas Juice 4G
- Display screen size is 5 inches
- Display resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels
- The handset is powered by 1 GHz quad core processor
- The processor is paired with 2 GB RAM
- There is 8 GB internal storage
- Memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD
- There is 8 megapixel primary camera
- It also has 5 megapixel secondary camera
- It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features are WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G LTE
- 5 mm headphones
- FM Radio
- Dual SIM
- Proximity, accelerometer, ambient light and Gyroscope sensors
- Battery under the hood is 4000 mAh