Xiaomi Mi 4i 32 GB Variant to Go On Sale on 28th July, Announced Xiaomi
After launching the 16 GB model of Xiaomi Mi 4i smartphone in April this year in India, Xiaomi launched the 32 GB model now. The handset will be offered in dark grey color and will go on sale on 28th of this month. Xiaomi announced the releasing of 32 GB model of Mi 4i in India for their birthday celebrations.
New Delhi: Xiaomi Mi 4i comes with 5 inch display and the resolution is 441 ppi. It weighs 130 grams. The handset is powered by octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor whose clock speed is 1.1 GHz. The processor is coupled with 2 GB RAM and the internal storage is 32 GB. The handset features 13 megapixel camera and there is also 5 megapixel front facing camera on board. It runs on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity features of the handset include WiFi, Bluetooth and 3G. This is a dual SIM mobile phone and it also features FM Radio and micro USB charging. Battery under the hood is 3120 mAh removable battery that is claimed to get charged fully in just three hours.
Xiaomi has not announced whether Mi 4i 32 GB variant will be available exclusively on Mi.com or will be made available on other online and offline stores also.
Detailed Specifications of Xiaomi Mi 4i
- Xiaomi Mi 4i sports 5 inch display
- Display resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Pixel density is 441
- Body dimensions are 138.1 x 69.6 x 7.8 mm
- It weighs 130 grams
- The handset is powered by 1.1 GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- The processor is paired with 2 GB RAM
- Internal storage provided is 32 GB
- It features 13 megapixel camera with flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- The handset runs on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features of the handset include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 3G
- 5 mm headphones
- FM Radio
- Micro USB charging
- It supports dual SIM
- Proximity, compass, accelerometer, ambient light and gyroscope sensors
- Battery under the hood is 3120 mAh removable battery