LG K8 with Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS Listed: LG K8 Specifications, Pricing and Availability
The new handset in the K series of LG is K8 which was unveiled by the company in Hungary. The handset was listed on the official site of LG in Hungary. There are however no details of pricing and availability of the handset.
New Delhi: LG K8 comes with 5 inch display with 720 x 1280 pixel resolution. The handset is powered by quad core MediaTek MT6735 processor whose clock speed is 1.3 GHz. The processor is coupled with 1.5 GB RAM and the internal storage provided is 8 GB. Memory can be via micro SD. The handset comes equipped with 8 megapixel primary and 5 megapixel secondary camera. It comes out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity features of the device include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 3G. This supports dual SIM and also features 3.5 mm headphones and FM Radio. There is also accelerometer, ambient light and gyroscope sensors. Battery under the hood is 2125 mAh capacity.
LG K8 is listed in blue and white colors. This handset is expected to be launched at MWC show in Barcelona. LG earlier said that it will launch K4, K7 and K10 smartphones also in the coming days.
Detailed specifications of LG K8
- The handset sports 5 inch display
- Display resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels
- Pixel density is 225 ppi
- Body dimensions are 144.6 x 71.5 x 8.7 mm
- It weighs 157 grams
- It is powered by 1.2 GHz quad core processor
- RAM is 1.5 GB
- It is provided with 8 GB internal storage
- Expandable storage via micro SD
- It has 8 megapixel primary camera
- There is also 5 megapixel front facing camera
- It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system
- WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 3G connectivity
- 5 mm headphones
- FM radio
- Dual SIM
- Accelerometer, ambient light and gyroscope sensors
- Battery under the hood is 2125 mAh
- It is offered in blue and white color options