Celkon Millennia Q5K Power with 5 inch Display, 3G Support, Android Kitkat Launched for Rs. 5,222
Celkon Millennia Q5K Power is the new smartphone launched by the company in India. It will be offered with a price tag of Rs. 5,222. It is offered with white, blue and black color options.
New Delhi: The new handset in Millennia series of Celkon is Q5K Power and this handset comes with 5 inch display. Display resolution of it is 854 x 480 pixels. It is powered by quad core processor and is paired with 1.2 GHz. The processor is coupled with 512 MB RAM and is provided with in built storage of 4 GB. Memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD. It comes out of the box with Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system. Millennia Q5K Power features 5 megapixel primary camera and there is also 3.5 megapixel front facing camera on board. It supports dual SIM. Other features are 3.5 mm audio jack and FM Radio. Connectivity features include WiFi, 3G and Bluetooth. It comes packed with 5000 mAh battery.
Celkon Millennia Q5K Power comes with features such as power saver, customized gesture controls, intelligent wake up, smart commands and so on. Buyers of this handset can also get free flip cover. Celkon offers its smartphones with dual SIM support and also supports 3G connectivity which is common to most of the smartphones in its product portfolio.
Detailed specifications of Celkon Millennia Q5K Power
- This handset sports 5 inch display
- Display resolution is 854 x 480 pixels
- 2 GHz quad core processor
- The processor is paired by 512 MB RAM
- The handset is provided with 4 GB internal storage
- Memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD
- The handset runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system
- The handset sports 5 megapixel primary camera
- There is also 3.5 megapixel front facing camera
- It supports dual SIM
- 5 mm audio Jack
- FM Radio
- Connectivity features of the handset are WiFi, Bluetooth and 3G
- Battery under the hood is 5000 mAh
- It is priced Rs. 5,222
- The handset is offered in white, black and blue color options