ZTE Launched Q519T with Android 5.0 Lollipop OS in China: Q519T Specifications
ZTE launched a new handset for the China markets. Dubbed as ZTE Q519T, the handset will be offered with a price tag equivalent to $95. It will be offered gold, white. Blue color options. There is no word on whether the device will be launched in other global markets.
Beijing: ZTE Q519T smartphone comes with 5 inch display having 720 x 1280 pixel resolution. Type of display is HD. It is powered by quad core MediaTek MT6735 processor whose clock speed is 1 GHz. The processor is paired with 1 GB RAM and the internal storage is 8 GB. Memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD. The new smartphone comes with 5 megapixel primary camera and 2 megapixel secondary camera on board. The handset runs on the latest version of Android, Lollipop operating system. Apart from the usual connectivity features it also supports WiFi, 3G and Bluetooth.
The highlight of the newly launched ZTE Q519T smartphone is the large 4000 mAh battery. The battery is said to live up to 35 days of standby time. It also runs on the latest version of Android operating system. In the beginning of May ZTE launched another handset exclusively for the China market. Three variants of the new handset Nubia Z9 were launched by name, Nubia Z9 Classic, Z9 Elite and Nubia Z9 Exclusive.
Detailed specifications of ZTE Q519T
- This handset sports 5 inch display
- Display resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels
- It is powered by 1 GHz quad core MediaTek MT6735 processor
- The processor is paired with 1 GB RAM
- Internal storage provided is 8 GB
- Memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD
- It comes equipped with 5 megapixel rear camera
- There is also 2 megapixel front facing camera
- It comes out of the box with Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- Connectivity features are WiFi, GPS, 3G and Bluetooth
- 3.5 mm headphones
- FM Radio
- Micro USB charging
- It supports dual SIM
- Proximity, accelerometer, ambient light and gyroscope sensors
- Battery under the hood is 4000 mAh battery