Lenovo K3 Note 4G LTE Smartphone with Octa Core Processor, Android 5.0 Lollipop OS Launched in China
Lenovo launched a new handset in China. The new 4G LTE handset is called Lenovo K3 Note and will be offered with a price tag of CNY899. There is no information on the global release of the handset for now.
Beijing: Lenovo K3 Note comes with 5.5 inch display and the resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by octa core MediaTek MT6572 processor whose clock speed is 1.7 GHz. The processor is backed by 2 GB RAM and is provided with 16 GB internal storage. There is facility to expand storage up to 32 GB via micro D. it features 13 megapixel primary camera and 5 megapixel front facing camera. The handset runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity features of the handset include WiFi, 3G, 4G LTE, GPS and Bluetooth. This dual SIM smartphone also has proximity, gyroscope, ambient light and compass sensors. Battery under the hood is 3000 mAh.
Lenovo also launched Teana variant of K3 Note which is priced CNY 999. Highlight of K3 Note are the 4G LTE support for budget price and the latest version of Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system.
Detailed specifications of Lenovo K3 Note
- It comes with 5.5 inch display
- Display resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Pixel density is 401 ppi
- Body dimensions are 153.6 x 76.2 x 7.99 mm
- It weighs 150 grams
- It is powered by 1.7 GHz tru octa core MediaTek MT6752 processor
- The processor is backed by 2 GB RAM
- Internal storage is 16 GB
- Extra storage can be added up to 32 GB via micro SD
- The handset features 13 megapixel camera
- There is also 5 megapixel front facing camera
- The device runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features of the handset are WiFi, 3G, 4G LTE, GPS Bluetooth and micro USB
- 3.5 mm headphones
- FM Radio
- Micro USB charging
- It supports dual SIM
- Compass, proximity, accelerometer, gyroscope and ambient light sensors
- Battery under the hood is 3000 mAh