Xiaomi Redmi Note is Likely to be Priced 899 Yuan and Will Be Launched in the Third Week of January, 2015: Rumor
Xiaomi Redmi Note is yet to reach India and registration window for sale of the handset on Flipkart is now open. Meanwhile, the images and specifications of Redmi Note 2 smartphone are now revealed online.
Mumbai: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 is going to sport 5.5 inch display, according to latest reports. Display resolution is going to be 1920 x 1080 pixels. It will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor which is paired with 2 GB RAM. It is provided with 16 GB internal storage and it is likely that the handset will also supports expandable memory. It will come out of the box with Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system and will have 3100 mAh battery under the hood. It will feature 5 megapixel camera at front and 13 megapixel camera at rear. It is going to be priced 899 Yuan, according to latest rumors.
Redmi Note that was launched earlier is one of the popular devices launched by Xiaomi. It was launched in both India and China. Upcoming handset in This series is also likely to become popular like its predecessor. It is going to compete with Meizu Mi Note which is also priced 999 Yuan. Redmi Note 2 is expected to be lunched between January 21 and January 28 in 2015.
The images of Redmi Note 2 were spotted online few days ago. The images showed that the handset will have camera sensor and LED flash on left corner at top.
Rumored specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
- It sports 5.5 inch display
- Display resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels
- It runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system
- It is powered by 64 bit Snapdragon 615 processor
- The processor is paired with 2 GB RAM
- There is 16 GB internal storage
- It is expected to support external storage
- There is 13 megapixel primary camera
- It also features 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Battery under the hood is 3100 mAh
- It is likely to be priced 899 Yuan