Nokia Lumia 625 vs Motorola Moto G: Who Is Wooing More Buyers?
In the world of smartphones, buyers are always looking for updated and upgradable models. Abiding to which, phone companies are also creating models which suit the buyers’ pockets and needs.
New Delhi: Nokia is trying to regain its position in the market with its Lumia series. What does the Motorola Moto G give to the buyers? Take a look at some of the features:
- Operating System: Nokia Lumia 625 is supported with Windows 8 OS and the Motorola Moto G has an Android 4.3 Jellybean platform.
- Processor: The Lumia 625 has a 1.2 GHZ dual core processor, where as the Motorola Moto G has 1.2 GHZ quad core processor.
- Battery: Motorola Moto G is equipped with a 2070 mAH, Li-ion Battery and the Lumia 625 comes with a 2000 mAH, Li-ion Battery. Both batteries give around 1440 minutes of talk time.
- Memory: Motorola Moto G has a smashing 16 GB internal memory and 1 GB RAM, whereas the Lumia 625 only has 8GB and 512 MB RAM, However you can expand the Lumia 625 memory up to 64 GB.
- Camera: Both these devices have 5 PM rear cameras with flash. The Lumia 625 0.3 MP front camera, whereas the Motorola Moto G has 1.3 MP.
- Screen: The screen sizes are 4.7 inches and 4.5 inches respectively for Lumia 625 and Motorola Moto G.
- Weight: The Motorola Moto G weighs around 143 grams and measures 129.9 x 65.9 x 11.6 mm. Nokia Lumia 625 measures 133.3 x 72.3 x 9.19 mm and weighs 159 grams.
- Price: Priced at Rs. 14,680, Nokia Lumia 625 is slightly costlier than Motorola Moto G which is priced at Rs. 13,999.
Verdict: Along with its android OS and amazing processor speed, the Motorola Moto G makes it into the list of must haves. However, if buyers are looking for a phone with a better memory and music playback, the Lumia 625 is their best bet.