HTC One Dual to be Released in Russia, Europe and India?
Mumbai: HTC is more likely to offer a dual SIM version of its flagship device HTC One. The company wants to improve the market sales by offering the dual SIM version of HTC One device with the same specifications and design. The new handset will have the same surround, speakers. Aluminum casing but with a removable back cover. The back cover will cover the micro SD slot and micro SIM slot.
HTC One Dual is likely to hit Indian smartphone markets soon. Except for the microSD card slot all the specifications remain the same. There will be 4.7 inch full HD Super LCD 3 display. It is powered by 1.7 GHz Snapdragon 600 quad core processor. There is a 4 megapixel ultra pixels camera at the back for capturing bright and clear pictures. The 2.1 megapixel front facing camera is just apt for video calling. Both the camera comes with the capabilities of video recording. Adreno 320 GPU supports gaming and graphics. The RAM is of 2 GB which ensures that the performance of the handset is great. The internal storage of the handset is 32/64 GB. Extra storage can be added via microSD. The memory can be expanded up to 64 GB.
HTC is likely to release HTC One Dual in Europe and Russia also including in India. It is now available in China. The price of the handset is not given by the company yet.
HTC One Dual SIM specifications
- The handset sports 4.6 inch full HD LCD 3 display
- It runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly bean operating system out of the box
- The OS can be upgraded to 4.2.2 version of operating system
- 1.7 GHz quad core Snapdragon 600 processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- The handset is available with 32 or 64 GB internal memory options
- Memory can be expanded up to 64 GB via micro SD
- The handset supports WiFi, Bluetooth and 3H
- There is 4 megapixel ultra pixel primary camera for photo capturing and video recording
- There is also 2.1 megapixel secondary camera for video calling and also video recording
- 2300 mAh battery