Micromax Canvas 2 A110 Specifications and Price
Mumbai: Micromax Canvas 2 A110 is a budget phablet. Samsung Galaxy Note was the choice of most of the customers till recently to buy a hybrid device. But now the market is flooded with a large number of premium as well as budget phablets.
Micromax Canvas 2 A110 is a phablet that comes with a five inch display. In appearance, the device looks just like Samsung Galaxy Nexus. The display type is IPS LCD display. The rear panel of the mobile device is made in plastic. The device is powered with a 2000 mAh battery. The device also supports dual SIM. The display resolution is 480 x 854 pixels. It has 1 GHz dual core CPU inside. The operating system on which the device runs is Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich version. There is an in-built storage of 2 GB that can be expanded to 32 GB via microSD card.
Micromax Canvas 2 A110 is equipped with an 8 megapixel camera that comes with LED flash feature. There is also a front facing camera. The device is preloaded with apps such as CricketFever, HookUp, MiBuddy etc and also the Micromax Mzone and Micromax MStore. The Micromax Canvas 2 A110’s display is very comfortable and the IPS display gives a clear and nice picture.
Micromax 2 A110 is heavy and bulky. The phone features SIM management option which allows setting default card for internet, messages, calls etc. The device supports dual SIM and both can be active at the same time. Another interesting feature in the device is the schedule power off option. The device comes with a price tag of Rs. 10,299.
Micromax Canvas 2 A110 Specifications
- The display size of Micromax Canvas 2 A110 is 5 inches
- Display type is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen.
- Display resolution is 480 x 854 pixels
- The processor under the cover is 1 GHz dual core processor
- It supports Dual-SIM
- The dimensions of the device is 147 x 76.5 x 9.7 mm
- Internal memory 4 GB
- Memory can be expanded to 32 GB via microSD card slot
- There is a primary camera of 8 megapixel with autofocus and dual LED flash, geo tagging, face detection features.
- The device runs on Android Ice Cream Sandwich operating system
- Dual core 1 GHz MediaTek MT6577
- Accelerometer and proximity sensors
- The device supports FM radio
- The battery under the cover is Li-ion 2000 mAh battery
- The battery gives a stand by time of 180 hours and talk time of 5 hours
- Micromax Canvas 2 A110 is available in black and white colors