Oppo A30 with 4G LTE Support, 3 GB RAM Listed on Official Site in China: Oppo A30 Specifications
Oppo expanded it’s A series by launching A30 smartphone in China. The handset is listed on the official website of the company in China. However, the pricing and availability details are yet to be revealed by the company.
Beijing: Oppo A30 comes with 5 inch display which has 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution. The handset weighs 138 grams. It is powered by quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8974 processor whose clock speed is 2.3 GHz. The processor is backed by 3 GB RAM. Internal storage provided is 16 GB. There is no word on expandable memory. It comes equipped with 13 megapixel camera at front and there is also 8 megapixel camera at front on board. It comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. It supports Bluetooth, WiFi and 4G LTE connectivity. There is also FM radio. It has proximity, gyroscope and ambient light sensors. Battery under the hood is 2525 mAh battery.
Oppo A30 will also support Indian LTE bands. The specifications of A30 are much similar to OnePlus X. The design is also same as OnePlus X. The company is yet to say a word about launching the device in other global markets including India. Oppo is expected to launch another device in A series by name A35 and it is said to have passed Tenaa.
Detailed specifications of Oppo A30
- Screen size is 5 inches
- Display resolution is 1080 x 1820 pixels
- Body dimensions are 140 x 69 x 6.9 mm
- It weighs 138 grams
- The handset is powered by 2.3 GHz quad core processor
- The processor is coupled with 3 GB RAM
- There is 16 GB internal storage
- There is 13 megapixel primary camera
- It also has 8 megapixel secondary camera
- The smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features are WiFi, Bluetooth and 4G
- FM Radio
- Single nano SIM
- Proximity, accelerometer, ambient light and gyroscope sensors
- Battery under the hood is 2525 mAh