MWC 2016: LG G5 with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Processor, Android 6.0 OS Announced
LG announced a new handset at MWC 2016. The new flagship smartphone is LG G5 which is a 5.3 inch display handset with 4 GB RAM and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC. The pricing and availability details are yet to be revealed.
New Delhi: LG G5 comes with 5.3 inch display with 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution. Pixel density is 554 ppi. The handset is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor. The processor is coupled with 4 GB RAM and the internal storage provided is 32 GB. Memory can be expanded up to 2000 mAh via micro SD. The handset comes equipped with 16 megapixel primary and 8 megapixel secondary camera. It comes out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity features of the device include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G. This also features 3.5 mm headphones. There is proximity, accelerometer, ambient light and compass sensors. Battery under the hood is 2800 mAh capacity.
Highlights of LG G5 smartphone are the front and rear cameras. The 16 megapixel rear camera is offered with 78 degree lens and the front with 135 degree wide angle lens. This makes it more useful for capturing tall building and landscapes.
Detailed specifications of LG G5
- The handset sports 5.3 inch display
- Display resolution is 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Pixel density is 554 ppi
- Body dimensions are 149.4 x 73.9 x 7.7 mm
- It weighs 159 grams
- It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- RAM is 4 GB
- It is provided with 32 GB internal storage
- Expandable storage via micro SD up to 2000 GB
- It has 16 megapixel primary camera
- There is also 8 megapixel front facing camera
- It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system
- WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G connectivity
- 3.5 mm headphones
- Accelerometer, ambient light, compass and proximity sensors
- Battery under the hood is 2800 mAh
- It is offered in silver, titan, pink and gold color options