Lyf Flame 1 with 4G LTE Support, Snapdragon Processor, Lollipop OS Launched for Rs. 6,490
Reliance Retail launched a new handset in the Lyf series. Dubbed as Lyf Flame 1, this comes with a price tag of Rs. 6,490. The details of availability are not revealed by the company yet. The handset is offered in white, red and black color options.
New Delhi: Lyf Flame 1 comes with 4.5 inch display screen with 480 x 854 pixel resolution. The handset weighs 138 grams. It is powered by quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 processor whose clock speed is 1.1 GHz. The processor is paired with 1 GB RAM and internal storage provided is 8 GB. It supports micro SD via which memory can be further expanded up to 32 GB. It sports 5 megapixel camera at rear and it also comes equipped with 5 megapixel camera at front. The handset comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system of unknown version. Connectivity features include WiFi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE and GPS. It features proximity, accelerometer, ambient light gyroscope sensors. Battery under the hood is 2000 mAh capacity battery.
The Lyf Flame 1 smartphone’s 2000 mAh battery is delivers 8 hours of talk time and 200 hours of standby time. Other smartphones launched in Lyf series earlier are Lyf Earth 1, Water 1 and Water 2.
Detailed specifications of Lyf Flame 1
- Display screen size is 4.5 inches
- Display resolution is 480 x 854 pixels
- Body dimensions are 132.6 x 66.2 x 9.3 mm
- It weighs 138 grams
- The handset is powered by 1.1 GHz quad core processor
- The processor is paired with 1 GB RAM
- There is 8 GB internal storage
- Memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD
- There is 5 megapixel primary camera
- It also has 5 megapixel secondary camera
- It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- Connectivity features are WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G LTE
- 5 mm headphones
- FM Radio
- Dual SIM
- Proximity, accelerometer, ambient light and Gyroscope sensors
- Battery under the hood is 2000 mAh
- It is offered in black, white and red colors