LeEco Le Max Pro Goes on Sale for CNY1999 in China: Le Max Pro Specifications
Le Max Pro smartphone went on sale now n China. It is priced CNY 1999 and it is said that only one thousand units are to be sold in flash sale. Le Max Pro smartphone from LeEco is the first smartphone to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC processor.
Beijing: Le Max Pro comes with 6.33 inch display with 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution. The handset is powered by quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor whose clock speed is 2.2 GHz. The processor is coupled with 4 GB RAM and the internal storage provided is 64 GB. It has 21 megapixel camera at rear and there is also front facing camera. It comes out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity features of the device include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G. This also features 3.5 mm headphones and dual SIM. There is proximity, accelerometer, ambient light and compass sensors. Battery under the hood is 3400 mAh capacity.
Le Max Pro smartphone was announced in January this year at CES trade show. At the time of launching, the processor Qualcomm 820 SoC was unique but now many companies such as Samsung launched smartphones with this processor. And thus the company decided to prepone the launching of the smartphone. The handset will be made available with different storage options such as 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB variants.
Detailed specifications of Le Max Pro
- The handset sports 6.33 inch display
- Display resolution is 1440 x 2560 pixels
- It is powered by 2.2 GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- RAM is 4 GB
- It is provided with 32 GB internal storage
- Expandable storage via micro SD
- It comes equipped with 21 megapixel primary camera
- There is also front camera
- It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system
- WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G connectivity
- 5 mm headphones
- Dual SIM
- Accelerometer, ambient light, compass and proximity sensors
- Battery under the hood is 3400 mAh