HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM Smartphone with 1.7 GHz Octa Core Processor Launched for Rs. 14,990
HTC launched a new smartphone in Desire range in India. The new handset is dubbed as Desire 626 Dual SIM and is launched with a price tag of Rs. 14,990. The single SIM version of desire 626 was launched in 2015 in China.
New Delhi: HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM comes with 5 inch display screen with 720 x 1280 pixel resolution. It is powered by quad core whose clock speed is 1.7 GHz. The processor is paired with 2 GB RAM and internal storage provided is 16 GB. It supports micro SD via which memory can be further expanded. It sports 13 megapixel camera at rear and it also comes equipped with 5 megapixel camera at front. The handset comes out of the box with Android operating system of unknown version. Connectivity features include WiFi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE and GPS. It features proximity, ambient light, accelerometer, gyroscope sensors. Battery under the hood is 2000 mAh capacity battery.
HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM smartphone will be available in blue, white color options. “At a remarkable price, the GTD Desire 626 Dual SIM delivers the distinctive features with an outstanding user experience in a sleek. Chic, slim package” said Faisal Siddiqui, president of HTC South India about launch of Desire 626 in India.
Detailed specifications of HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM
- Display screen size is 5 inches
- Display resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels
- Body dimensions are 146.9 x 70.9 x 8.19 mm
- It weighs 140 grams
- The handset is powered by 1.7 GHz octa core MediaTek MT6572 processor
- The processor is paired with 2 GB RAM
- There is 16 GB internal storage
- Memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD
- There is 13 megapixel primary camera
- It also has 5 megapixel secondary camera
- It runs on Android operating system
- Connectivity features are WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G LTE
- 5 mm headphones
- FM Radio
- Dual SIM
- Proximity, ambient light, accelerometer and Gyroscope sensors
- Battery under the hood is 2000 mAh