HP Elite X3 with Fingerprint Scanner, 15 Megapixel Rear Camera, Windows 10 Mobile Launched
HP announced a new Windows smartphone that comes with a screen size of 5.96 inches. Highlights of the handset are the fingerprint scanner, large battery and the front facing camera. The handset is water proof and it is provided with many security features. The handset also features Windows 10 Continuum feature.
Barcelona: HP Elite X3 comes with 5.96 inch display with 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution. Pixel density is 554 ppi. The handset is powered by quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor whose clock speed is 2.15 GHz. The processor is coupled with 4 GB RAM and the internal storage provided is 64 GB. Memory can be expanded via micro SD. It has 15 megapixel camera at rear and there is also 8 megapixel camera at front. It comes out of the box with Windows 10 Mobile operating system. Connectivity features of the device include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 3G. This also features 3.5 mm headphones. There is proximity, accelerometer, ambient light and compass sensors. Battery under the hood is 4150 mAh capacity.
HP Elite X3 is given IP67 rating. The smartphone withstands immersion in water up to 1 metre for about half an hour. HP also announced two accessories for the smartphone that will be shipped along with smartphone. These are desk dock and mobile extender. The hone can be served as desktop with the Continuum feature of Windows 10.
Detailed specifications of HP Elite X3
- The handset sports 5.96 inch display
- Display resolution is 1440 x 2560 pixels
- It is powered by 2.15 GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- RAM is 4 GB
- It is provided with 64 GB internal storage
- Expandable storage via micro SD
- It comes equipped with 15 megapixel primary camera
- There is also 8 megapixel front camera
- It runs on Windows 10 Mobile operating system
- WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 3G connectivity
- 5 mm headphones
- Accelerometer, ambient light, compass and proximity sensors
- Battery under the hood is 4150 mAh